For me, forgiveness is primarily about obedience to God, because that is the foundation that guides my actions and decisions. I believe that when I choose to obey Him, love and compassion for others naturally follow, even when it is difficult or when I feel I have been treated unfairly. Through that process, I also experience inner peace, since I know I am acting according to my values and keeping my heart free from resentment. While forgiveness includes compassion for the other person and peace within myself, I see these as outcomes that grow from obedience rather than separate motivations. In that sense, forgiveness is not just an emotional response for me. It is a conscious spiritual choice that shapes how I relate to others and how I maintain peace in my life.
🌿 A Quiet Moment, A Gentle Lesson Earlier today, I was hanging some heavy blankets after washing them, and as I did, I saw my grandma. I used to go to her house to wash them since she has a washing machine and we don’t, and I could almost hear her asking why I hadn’t come over this time. A part of me wished she had seen me maybe just to hear her say something, to recognize my effort. But then I stopped myself. I asked, “Why do I want her to see me?” And that’s when I realized it: I didn’t want her to just see me, I wanted her to react. Deep down, I knew that if she saw me doing the laundry, especially struggling with the heavy blankets, she might feel guilty, like she had somehow let me down. She might wonder what had changed, why I didn’t come like I used to, and that discomfort might lead her to offer again or insist that I come next time. And that’s when it hit me: that would be unfair. She wouldn’t have done anything wrong, but my actions could have stirred guilt in h...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario